– Bring your attention to the sunlight
– Hold your hand out, open and palm up, and let the sun shine on the palm of your hand
– Now try to grab the sunlight (or try to hold the wind)
– What did you notice as you did this practice? Be honest. Did you feel calm, agitated, or silly? Did you find yourself reacting with opinions, judgments, or resistance?
– Bring your experience of this practice to the ways you grasp and try to hold on to things in your life.
– What can this practice teach you about yourself and your way of being in the world?
USE: To practice letting go; for mindfulness