– On a piece of paper, one for each major emotion, can include “sub” emotions like loneliness, curiosity
– What kind of real or imaginary creature would it be if it were sentient
– What kind of animal/creature is it?
– Does the creature have a gender? If so, identify it.
– Does the creature have a name? What is it?
– Write a brief story about the creature in which the creature does something and/or something happens to him/her/it.
– What does the creature need in order to be healthy and functional? Are those needs currently being met?
– How do I feel about the creature? Do I have compassion for the creature?
– If the creature could speak, what would it say?