- Draw the sensations and feelings you’re experiencing in the body right now
Can be done as a one-time check-in or on a regular basis
- Have the Somagram in front of you; choose a few colours.
- Take a breath and exhale, slow down your attention.
- Tune into your body and ask: “How am I feeling in this moment?”
- Ask yourself: “Where am I feeling my body?”
- Instinctively (without thinking), draw the areas in your body that are responding. Allow yourself to express as accurately as you can what you are experiencing.
- When you are done, take a moment to review your drawing.
- Write the first “title” that comes to mind.